TASER X26C - Clear
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 90 Day Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
- (1) TASER® X26C
- (6) 15' Live Cartridges
- (1) Manual
- (1) Training Materials
- (1) Digital Power Magazine - Battery
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Practice Target
- (1) Training Certification - Free training with X26C certified trainers
- Free Shipping
- Free Activation
- Free Lifetime Replacement
The TASER X26C Electronic Control Device (ECD), is based on our law enforcement-grade TASER X26 personal defense products, and gives you the same unprecedented take-down power trusted by thousands of police officers every day.
- Safety: TASER devices can stop threats from up to 15 ft. (4.6 m). Or, you can use the TASER device as a contact stun device - a powerful backup capability. In field uses by law enforcement against dangerous suspects, TASER technology has among the lowest injury rates of any force option. However, TASER devices are not risk free and may cause injuries ,primarily from falls or physical exertion. Use of TASER devices should not be undertaken lightly. Detailed product warnings are available
- Effectiveness: A hit anywhere on the body can be effective with a TASER device, making it easier to use and more reliable under stress than any other use-of-force option. TASER electronic control devices are field proven up to 95% effective in actual police use - the highest of any similar device. TASER International makes the only device that can truly incapacitate people under the influence of PCP and other dangerous drugs. Further, a hit anywhere on the body can be effective, making it easy to use and more reliable under stress.
- Easy To Use: TASER technology has been available to citizens concerned with self-defense for over a decade. Unlike conventional weapons, TASER devices are effective with a hit anywhere on the body. To be effective for self-defense, bullets risk more lethal consequences, striking the head or vital organs. Similarly, chemical or pepper sprays must hit an assailant in the face - a much less reliable alternative in fast moving confrontations. And, in a windy environment, sprays can be blown back onto the user. TASER Personal Protection Devices can be used more effectively and reliably than many other self-defense technologies.
- Legal To Carry In Most States: TASER devices are not considered firearms by the US Government. They can be legally carried (concealed or open) without permit required in 43 states. Prohibited citizen use in DC, HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, RI, WI, certain cities and counties. CT and IL legal with restrictions. Check local laws before purchasing or carrying electronic control devices.
- Responsible: We are committed to doing the most we can to prevent potential misuse of our products. Accordingly, we have developed an advanced TASER device tracking program called AFID (Anti-Felon Identification). Our AFID program enforces accountability for each use of the TASER device and has worked successfully for over a decade with citizen sales. Each TASER Cartridge sold for use with the TASER device has a unique serial number. This serial number is printed in a bar code format on the back of each TASER Cartridge. At the time the probes are packed into each TASER Cartridge, approximately 20-30 pieces of film printed with the serial number of that TASER Cartridge are loaded behind them. When the TASER X26C is deployed, these AFID tags are dispersed at the scene. The large number of AFIDS and their small size makes it impractical to clean up. When police are called to investigate any TASER device use, they can find these tags and contact TASER International for a complete trace on the serial number. All shipments from TASER International are entered into our shipment tracking system we know where every TASER Cartridge we ship goes: The AFID program was developed and implemented by TASER International at our own cost. It is not required by law; we think it's the right thing to do. No other weapon in the world - guns, knives, chemical and pepper sprays, electronic defense units, or batons - can be traced from evidence at the scene of the crime to the registration of the user. It all comes back to responsibility.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee*
When an X26C, M26C, or C2 ECD is used in self-defense, the ECDs may be deployed and left behind providing the Purchaser a window of opportunity to get to safety and call law enforcement. TASER International will replace the TASER X26C, M26C, or C2 ECD free of charge, with the same product or a like product, at TASER International’s option, if the Purchaser provides, within one year following the event, the following information to TASER International, 17800 North 85th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255 Attn: Customer Service:
- a copy of the official police report documenting the incident, the use of the product in self-defense, and the loss of the product;
- proof of purchase of the self defense product (receipt, purchase order, or invoice);
- check or a credit authorization for the shipping and handling fees; and
- Purchaser’s name, physical address (no P.O. Boxes allowed), and phone number of where to send the replaced item.
Purchaser is responsible for any expedited shipping or handling costs for the replacement ECD. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90-days from the date of replacement, whichever provides longer coverage to the Purchaser.
- Wake Forest University Study - In 1,201 cases 99.75% people subjected to a TASER ECD had no significant injuries
- Extensively Studied - Currently there are more than 250 major medical and scientific studies, abstracts, and reports on TASER ECD Safety
* Must be 18 years or older to purchase TASER electronic control devices are not considered firearms and are legal to carry in most states without permits (including California). Restricted from citizen use in MA, RI, NY, NJ, WI, MI, HI, District of Columbia, and certain cities and counties.
- Dimensions w/o cartridge: 6.0" x 1.3" x 3.2"
- Dimensions w/ cartridge: 7.3" x 1.3" x 3.2"
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Energy Cycle: 10 sec.
- Housing: High impact polymer
- Operating temperature range: -4 F to 122 F
- Power Source: 6V: Lithium Power Magazine