Fox Labs Flip Top Foam (2 oz.)
Manufacturer: Fox Labs
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $17.95Price: $16.50
- Used by Police, Law Enforcement, Security, and Military agencies worldwide
- For close-in situations and enclosed areas
- Great for schools, hospitals and other areas where cross-contamination must be kept to a minimum
- Original 5% formula using 2 million shu oc resin
- Effective range up to 14 feet 16 half second shots
- Spring loaded flip-top safety device protects against accidental discharge
- Includes marking UV Dye for assailant identification
- Non-flammable - TASER/ECD compatible
- Manufacture date stamped on each container
- 3 year shelf life
- Measures 4" T x 1 1/4" D
- Made in the USA
Fox Foam is excellent for close-in encounters and enclosed areas. Perfect for use in hospitals, schools, and anywhere that cross-contamination must be kept to a minimum. Fox Foam uses the original 5% OC formula and is rated at 2 million SHU OC Resin. Fox Foam is superior to all other foam defense sprays on the market. Used by Police, Law Enforcement, Security, and Military agencies worldwide. Effective range up to 14 feet. 16 half second shots. Spring loaded flip-top prevents accidental discharge. Convenient 2 oz. duty size. Non-flammable - TASER/ECD compatible. Manufacture date stamped on each container. 3 year shelf life. Dimensions: 4" T x 1.25" D
Fox Police Pepper Spray - the industry benchmark since 1993. Fox Defence Sprays are formulated to be the safest, hottest and most effective pepper spray you can buy! More law enforcement officers nationwide use Fox pepper spray than any other defence spray on the market. Although super hot, it's unique formulation does not blister the skin. Chances are your local police department is using Fox Labs Pepper Spray. Once you use them we know that you will agree with the hundreds of thousands of police officers, deputies, corrections officers, government and military personnel and civilians that already believe there are none finer in existence.
Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.