Mace 10% Leather Plus
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $12.95Price: $9.99
- 2 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum)
- Contains 10 half-second bursts
- 11 gram unit sprays up to 10 feet
- Attractive soft case leather like pouch with built-in key chain
- Features glow-in-the-dark locking safety cap
- Marking UV Dye for assailant identification
- Stream spray pattern
- 48 month shelf life
- Approx. 4.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Serial number and expiration date listed on canister
- Made in the USA
Mace leather key chain units are equipped with 11 grams of premium 10% pepper spray and a UV marking dye. Available in five colors. Glow in the dark safety device prevents accidental discharge and makes it easy to find in the dark. Stream spray pattern with a range of 10 feet. Contains 10 half second sprays. Dimensions Approx. 4.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.