Mace Pepper Spray Baton
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $39.99Price: $35.95
- Mace baton combines the power of pepper spray with the effectiveness of a kubotan striking weapon
- Made of machined heavy aircraft aluminum and virtually indestructible
- 10% Pepper Mace formula
- Rated at 2 million Scoville Heat Units (SHU's)
- Discreet self protection device that you carry on your key ring
- Use baton against attackers by striking, hitting pressure points, and key flailing
- Pepper spray dispersed as cone fog pattern
- Contains 12 half-second bursts
- Sprays up to 5 feet
- Low profile baton features no slip grip and solid brass key ring
- Design makes it easy to hold and aim directly at attacker
- 4 year shelf life
- Serial number and expiration date listed on canister
- Dimensions: Approx. 5.75" h x 0.75"
- Made in the USA
Mace pepper baton from Guardian Self Defense. Self defense pepper batons provide discrete yet powerful and legal personal security. The Pepper Mace baton incorporates the power of pepper spray with a Kubotan, a discreet self protection device that you carry on your key ring. Kubotans are commonly used against attackers by, striking, jabbing, hitting pressure points, and key flailing. Machined from heavy aluminum, they are virtually indestructible. When actuated, the baton releases a cone-shaped cloud of pepper spray from the end opposite the key ring. The design makes it easy to hold and aim directly at an attacker. The Pepper Mace Baton contains approximately six short bursts with an effective range up to 5 feet.
Mace 10% sprays contain Oleoresin Capsicum – a naturally occurring substance derived from cayenne peppers. OC pepper formula creates an intense burning sensation to the skin, eyes and throat upon contact, and causes an attacker’s eyes to slam shut upon direct contact. Some products also contain UV Dye, which marks the assailant and helps aid in identification by the police when they are caught.
Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date.