Pepper Shot 10% Plus Hard Case
Manufacturer: Pepper Shot
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $9.95Price: $7.99
- 10% OC red pepper spray, rated at 2 Million Scoville Heat Units (SHU)
- 1/2 ounce pepper spray canister enclosed in a hard case protective holster
- Safety lock prevents accidental discharge
- Contains 10 half-second shots
- 1/2 oz. unit sprays up to 10 feet
- Features thumb lock safety device
- Quick key release separates from the key ring quickly and easily
- UV marking dye helps aid in assailant identification
- 36 month shelf life
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" tall x 1 1/4" diameter
- Made and independently tested in USA
Made and independently tested in the USA to ensure heat specifications, Pepper Shot 10% Hard Case Keychain is small enough to take just about anywhere. Attach to your key ring, clip to your purse or conceal in the hand. The effective range is up to 10 feet and the 1/2 oz. canister provides 10 short sprays. A UV dye is included which aids in attacker identification. The locking safety device prevents accidental spraying. Pepper Shot 10% is a premium OC formula derived from over 2 Million SHU. The shelf life is 3 years and the expiration date is clearly marked on the canister. If your looking for a great pepper spray without the name brand price, Pepper Shot is the brand for you. For over a decade Pepper Shot has been one of the most trusted brands in the self defense product industry.In addition to causing an attacker pain, Pepper Shot swells the mucous membranes, which makes breathing difficult, and swells the veins in the eyes, causing the eyes to close. These effects last 20-30 minutes and cause no permanent damage.Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.