Lipstick Pepper Spray
Manufacturer: Pepper Shot
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $12.95Price: $9.95
- A self defense product designed specifically for women
- Pepper spray disguised as lipstick provides discrete, effective and reliable protection
- A half ounce of pepper spray is hidden inside the lipstick canister, remove the top, and push to spray
- Premium 10% OC pepper spray rated at 2 Million Scoville Heat Units (SHU's)
- The effective range is 6 feet
- Contains 10 half second sprays
- Includes marking UV Dye for assailant identification
- Available in five colors
- 36 month shelf life
- Dimensions: Approximately 3.5" t x .75" d
- Made in the USA
Pepper spray disguised as lipstick, discrete and effective self defense for women; lipstick pepper spray. Looks just like the real thing until you remove the cap, hidden inside of the lipstick canister is a half ounce of pepper spray. Women can take it with them almost anywhere. Perfect for women's self defense. Feel confident on dates, at bars or clubs, out for girls night or just about anywhere. Consider the following statistics: 56% of teenage girls who are raped are raped by a date; One in four college women surveyed are victims of rape or attempted rape; The risk of rape is four times higher for women aged 16-24 than for any other age group.
In addition to causing an attacker pain, Pepper Shot swells the mucous membranes, which makes breathing difficult, and swells the veins in the eyes, causing the eyes to close. These effects last 20-30 minutes and cause no permanent damage. All sprays have locking actuators for extra safety.
Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.