Pepper Shot 10% Plus Triple Pack
Manufacturer: Pepper Shot
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $30.85Price: $15.95
- This is the BEST value in personal security
- A comprehensive collection of pepper sprays by Pepper Shot
- Exclusive Pepper Shot 10% Oleoresin Capsicum formula
- Rated at 2 million Scoville Heat Units (SHU)
- Includes: 2 oz unit for home protection, with easy wall mount. (Dimensions 4" x 1.25")
- Includes: 1/2 oz unit with Auto Visor Clip-on, clips to any automobile sun visor. (Dimensions 3.25" x .75")
- Includes 1/2 oz unit with a Quick Key Release key chain. Separates from your keyring quickly and easily (Dimensions 3.25" x .75")
- All have locking safety devices to prevent accidental discharge
- All include marking dye for assailant identification
- 36 month shelf life, expiration date stamped on canister
- Made and tested in the USA
A combination of our three most popular selling pepper sprays in one affordable package. Comprehensive pepper spray protection at home, in the car or out and about. Includes a 2 oz unit for home protection, with easy double stick wall mount. Plus a 1/2 oz unit with Auto Visor Clip-on, clips to any automobile sun visor. Finally it's a take anywhere 1/2 oz unit with a Quick Key Release key chain that separates from your keyring quickly and easily. Premium OC pepper spray you can count on for all your personal security needs. The scoville heat rating on each model is 2 million heat units in a 10% OC concentration. Made and tested in the USA, 36 month self life. A unique collection of pepper sprays by Pepper Shot give yo u the BEST value in personal security. If your looking for a great pepper spray without the name brand price, Pepper Shot is the brand for you. For over a decade Pepper Shot has been one of the most trusted brands in the self defense product industry.
In addition to causing an attacker pain, Pepper Shot swells the mucous membranes, which makes breathing difficult, and swells the veins in the eyes, causing the eyes to close. These effects last 20-30 minutes and cause no permanent damage.
Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date.