PepperBlaster II by Kimber
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $45.00Price: $36.00
PepperBlaster II by Kimber, a two shot pepper spray unit that fires pepper spray at over 90 mph. New and improved, PepperBlaster II features improved aiming capability with open sights and an ergonomic grip. The same potent formula as the original, the PepperBlaster II delivers two separate pyrotechnically fired blasts of OC rated at 4,000,000 SHU. A mixture of OC capable of disabling an attacker for up to 45 minutes.The Kimber team in Switzerland engineered this totally new personal safety device to be three times as effective as other pepper spray products.
- Just point and shoot
- Travels 13 feet in 1/10th of a second
- Target has no time to react
- Eyeglasses and even ski masks won’t stop it
PepperBlaster II’s ergonomic grip provides a perfect grip for almost any size hand. This game-changing design is disposable and economical. The pepper solution itself is one of the most powerfully concentrated formulas on the market. Because it’s not pressurized like an aerosol spray, there’s no way it can lose pressure over time.
- Less than 5 inches long
- Shoot from any angle, with right or left hand
- Works in heat or cold
- Keep one in your car, even on hot days
PepperBlaster II eliminates any chance of “blowback” even if you had to use in gale force winds. It also offers a full four-year shelf life, and will be just as effective years from now as it is today. Two highly concentrated pepper solution charges give you a second shot. But a single hit to the face from PBII will disable an attacker for up to 45 minutes. While your attacker struggles with nausea, coughing and temporary blindness, you’re free to move away to safety.
- Swing-away trigger guard reduces risk of accidental firing
- No blowback, drifting or loss of pressure
- Effective in rain, wind, etc.
- Fully leak-proof design
The Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) resin solution traveling with such a speed will shoot through a mask, around the glasses, through the clothing. Even a small portion is enough to provide the contamination. The pepper solution will embed inside skin pores. Eyes and nasal passages will shut immediately, skin will experience a painful burning sensation and an immediate bout of uncontrollable couching, choking and gasping for air will drop anyone. The attacker will be reduced to all but life support breathing. Effects last up to 45 minutes with no permanent damage.Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.