SABRE 3-in-1 Pepper Pen
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $10.99Price: $9.99
- Sabre 3-in-1 formula combines 10% pepper spray, tear gas, and a uv marking dye
- Low profile self defense pepper spray contained inside a pen looking unit
- Disguised to look just like a pen, allows you to take into any environment
- A half ounce of pepper spray is hidden inside the the pen looking unit, remove the top, and push to spray
- Premium 10% concentration; 2 Million Scoville Heat Units (SHU)
- The effective range is 8 feet
- Contains 15 half second sprays
- Includes marking UV Dye for assailant identification
- 36 month shelf life
- Dimensions: Approximately 3.5" t x .75" d
- Made in the USA
Pepper pens provide discreet personal security. Disguised as an ordinary writing utensil; these pens have pepper spray built right in. Simply remove the cap and spray. A pepper spray pen makes a great self defense tool. Women, take it with you on a date. Carry one with you while exercising. The uses are unlimited and no one will know that your carrying a 'special pen' unless you tell them! Easily clips to pocket. Contains approximately 15 half second shots. The pen contains a 0.36 oz and deploys a cone delivery. Shelf life is 48 months.
SABRE's, Advanced 3-in-1 Formulation, contains Red Pepper, CS Military Tear Gas and an Ultraviolet Marking Dye to aid in suspect identification. SABRE, our most popular formulation, combines the inflammatory effects of Red Pepper with the severe facial irritation produced by CS Tear Gas to produce an effect which is superior to any single ingredient defense spray.
Sorry, we cannot ship pepper spray products to New York or Massachusetts.
- Effects: Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.