If you look at statistics an amazing number of assaults occur with women in vehicles. Carjackings are the first that come to mind. And women who are stranded in broken down vehicles are particularly vulnerable to assaults.
With that in mind we offer you this SafeFamily Life Ultimate Vehicle Safety Kit and suggest that it is something that every woman ought to carry in her car.
Here’s What It Contains
1. It has a half ounce pepper spray that attaches to your car visor.
2. It also has a separate half ounce pepper spray with a keychain attachment.
3. Included is a four in one auto emergency tool.
4. And a nap alarm to help keep you awake when driving on those long trips.
5. It also has a diversion safe that looks like a can of engine degreaser and a nine LED flashlight.
The kit also has all batteries that are needed to operate the tools, a demonstration training DVD that shows you step-by-step how to use each item and five special safety reports on; carjacking, how to manage emergencies, how to protect your car from burglary or theft, parking lot safety and what to do if you’re stopped by police.
This vehicle safety kit will go a long ways towards keeping the occupants safe in an emergency.
We value any feedback on these posts you may have. Let us know your thoughts.
Since 2005 Guardian Self-Defense & Security Products LLC has provided personal security to over 45,000 consumers. We offer a full-line of premium self-defense weapons such as pepper spray, stun guns, tasers, pepper mace, personal alarms and other self-defense items.