SM Telescopic Stun Baton 2.5 MV
Manufacturer: Stun Master
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $79.99Price: $55.99
- Telescoping stun baton expands from 13 inches to 21.5 inches with the push of a button
- 2.5 million volt rechargeable stun gun
- Very loud attention getting 120 dB personal alarm
- Super-bright LED flashlight
- The entire shaft of the stun baton is electrified, cannot be taken from you
- Requires no batteries, fully rechargeable. Recharge cord is included
- Built-in safety device prevents accidental shocks
- Free Holster is included - $15.00 value
- Dimensions: 21.5" when fully extended, 13" when collapsed
- Weight: 3 LB
- Lifetime Warranty: Made of the highest quality components and comes with a lifetime warranty
The Stun Master 3-in-1 Telescopic Stun Baton has it all. In it's closed position this unit is only 13" long and fits nicely into the included holster making carrying it with easy. Push a button and it automatically extends to over 21" giving you the extra reach desired of a stun baton. The entire silver shaft is electrified, that means touch any part to an attacker and unleash 2.5 million volts of hell. Use the 120 decibel personal alarm to summon the help you need. Equipped with a bright LED flashlight so you'll never be in the dark. Important safety features protect against accidental shocks. All Stun Master Stun Guns come with a Lifetime Warranty. Simply touching him with the device will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation- bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive activity. Full recovery takes 20 to 30 minutes. There is no permanent harm.
Sorry, Stun Devices can not be shipped to Hawaii, New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Connecticut, or the city of Philadelphia, PA.
- Effects: For 1/2 second, it will startle assailants, giving some pain, muscular contraction, and shock. For 1-2 seconds, it will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state. For 3-5 seconds, it will cause loss of balance and muscle control total mental confusion and disorientation. Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Safety: Stun devices are totally non-lethal. Stun guns are proven safe and will not cause permanent damage. Under no conditions can you suffer a charge-back to your own body, so you can feel safe to use even if assailant is holding you.
- Batteries: The stun gun is charged minimally by the manufacturer for testing purposes. Upon receipt you will need to charge between 6 and 15 hours depending, depending on the model. DO NOT overcharge the battery; this will shorten the battery's life span and void the warranty. A fully charged battery should hold a charge for 60 days. Under normal use the unit will need to be recharged every 60 days. Test your unit at least once a month to ensure that the batteries are charged and that when the unit is needed, it will perform as intended. Under normal conditions the battery can be charged up to 900 times.
- Warranty: Stun Master Stun Guns have a Lifetime Warranty. Do not discharge the unit into the air (test fire) for more than one second at a time as repeat firing for longer durations can damage unit and void warranty. Do not overcharge the battery, this will shorten the battery's life span and void the warranty.