SM 20 MV Bad Boy Metal Stun Baton Flashlight
Manufacturer: Stun Master
Overall Customer Rating:
Stock Status: In-Stock. Usually leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of your order.
Return Policy: 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Tech Support: Free Lifetime Phone and E-Mail Support
List Price: $55.00Price: $45.00
- Looks like a police "billy club" and delivers an amazing 20 million volts of electricity
- Made from some of the strongest material on the planet - high quality aircraft aluminum
- High-end tactical 120 Lumen LED flashlight
- Firm rubberized contoured grip and wrist strap make it easy to hold in any environment
- Doubles as a heavy duty striking baton
- Fully rechargeable
- Includes charging cord
- Dimensions: 14 ¾” x 1 ½”
- No questions asked lifetime warranty.
Blind, Buzz and Bash! Introducing the all new Stun Master Bad Boy! This 3 in 1 baton is the first combination of its kind made out of aircraft quality aluminum. It features a high end tactical flashlight and a powerful 20,000,000 volt blast of electricity that will put the biggest, baddest attacker on well…. his ass. Often imitated but never quite duplicated, the Bad Boy Baton is made of some of the strongest material known to man. The 120 Lumen super bright LED flashlight will provide that beacon of light in a dark and scary world. With its firm rubberized grip and wrist strap the Bad Ass Baton can easily be used as a heavy duty clubber. At the front end of the baton is a jaw dropping 20,000,000 volt stun gun. The baton emits an electrifying shock with the simple ease of pushing a button. The baton Includes charger cord. Measures 14 ¾” x 1 ½” and has a lifetime warranty. Simply touching him with the device will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation- bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive activity. Full recovery takes 20 to 30 minutes. There is no permanent harm.
Sorry, Stun Devices can not be shipped to Hawaii, New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Connecticut, or the city of Philadelphia, PA.
- Effects: For 1/2 second, it will startle assailants, giving some pain, muscular contraction, and shock. For 1-2 seconds, it will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state. For 3-5 seconds, it will cause loss of balance and muscle control total mental confusion and disorientation. Upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- Safety: Stun devices are totally non-lethal. Stun guns are proven safe and will not cause permanent damage. Under no conditions can you suffer a charge-back to your own body, so you can feel safe to use even if assailant is holding you.
- Batteries: The stun gun is charged minimally by the manufacturer for testing purposes. Upon receipt you will need to charge between 6 and 10 hours depending, depending on the model. DO NOT overcharge the battery; this will shorten the battery's life span and void the warranty. A fully charged battery should hold a charge for 60 days. Under normal use the unit will need to be recharged for 6 - 10 hours every 60 days. Test your unit at least once a month to ensure that the batteries are charged and that when the unit is needed, it will perform as intended. Under normal conditions the battery can be charged up to 900 times.
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty. Do not discharge the unit into the air (test fire) for more than one second at a time as repeat firing for longer durations can damage unit and void warranty.