The TASER Bolt is the most technologically advanced non-lethal self defense weapon available to civilians. It utilizes the same technology and knock-down power as law enforcement TASERS. At only seven ounces, this unit is lightweight, compact, and easily fits in a pocket or purse. The 15-foot cartridge allows for a safe distance between you and an attacker. TASER Bolt offers awesome take down power and unparalleled protection right in the palm of your hand.
**Note: The “TASER Bolt” is simply the new name for what was formerly called the “TASER C2.” There is no difference in the functionality or operation between the two.**
When fired, the TASER Bolt will deliver a 30-second energy burst. During this 30-second window of opportunity while the attacker is incapacitated, you can set the unit down and get to safety. Only TASER provides the power to knock out a violent attacker for a full 30 seconds from up to 15 feet away. The Bolt can also be used as a close proximity stun gun back without the cartridge or after the cartridge has been fired.
- Immobilize an attacker to get away safely from up to 15 feet away
- Discreet appearance with a light and compact form fits easily in a pocket or purse
- 30 second output duration
- Powerful Lithium battery provides over 50 firings
- Use as a close proximity stun-gun backup without the cartridge or after the cartridge is fired
- Low-intensity light illuminates for better visibility.
- High-precision laser for greater accuracy.
- No license needed to carry openly or concealed in most staes.
- TASER Bolt
- 2 live Cartridges
- High-quality soft-carry sleeve
- Lithium Power Magazine
- Practice Target Bolt
- Quick-start guide
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee*
When a TASER Bolt is used in self-defense, the Bolt may be deployed and left behind providing the Purchaser a window of opportunity to get to safety and call law enforcement. TASER International will replace the TASER Bolt free of charge, with the same product or a like product, at TASER International’s option, if the Purchaser provides, within one year following the event, the following information to TASER International, 17800 North 85th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255 Attn: Customer Service:
- a copy of the official police report documenting the incident, the use of the product in self-defense, and the loss of the product;
- proof of purchase of the self defense product (receipt, purchase order, or invoice);
- check or a credit authorization for the shipping and handling fees; and
- Purchaser’s name, physical address (no P.O. Boxes allowed), and phone number of where to send the replaced item.
A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90-days from the date of replacement, whichever provides longer coverage to the Purchaser.
- Wake Forest University Study - In 1,201 cases 99.75% people subjected to a TASER ECD had no significant injuries
- Extensively Studied - Currently there are more than 250 major medical and scientific studies, abstracts, and reports on TASER ECD Safety
* Must be 18 years or older to purchase TASER electronic control devices are not considered firearms and are legal to carry in most states without permits (including California). Restricted from citizen use in MA, RI, NY, NJ, WI, HI, District of Columbia, and certain cities and counties.