Top Uses Of Spy Cameras
When people think of hidden cameras, the first thing that comes to mind is a nanny camera because that is one of the most common uses. But there are other uses for hidden spy cameras. Among them;
- Home security-to catch people breaking into your home. If you place one near your front door. You will catch anyone trying to break in.
- Business security-to catch employees stealing from you. Place one over a cash register to catch employees with sticky fingers.
- Marital infidelity- husbands and wives cheating on each other and boyfriends and girlfriends doing likewise can all be caught with a hidden spy camera. There is an awful lot of marital infidelity and cheating on boyfriends and girlfriends going on, enough to keep thousands of private investigators at work.
- And to catch elder abuse. Frequently patients in a long-term care nursing homes are in home healthcare settings cannot verbalize the abuse that they are getting from their care givers the only way to prove elder abuse is with a hidden spy camera
- A more obscure use of a hidden spy camera is to use it as a training tool to record how somebody presents a demonstration so that it can be improved upon.
Our hidden spy cameras are all custom-made in our warehouse in Florida. They all include a DVR and a pinhole spy camera . The Air Freshener Hidden Camera is good example. Images are recorded to an 8 GB SD card for easy playback.
Guardian Self-Defense & Security Products LLC is one of the largest most trusted online distributors of non-lethal self-defense items and surveillance equipment in the US. We specialize in premium pepper spray, mace, personal alarms, stun batons and more. We are “The Self Defense Product Experts”!