- DIY Homemade Pepper Spray - How to Make Pungent Spray December 07, 2020
- Best Pepper Spray - 2021 OC Buying Guide December 03, 2020
- Are Stun Batons a Good Protection Tool? September 04, 2020
What Are You Most Thankful For?
Post by Bryan Buckner
Well another year has almost come and gone. Today is Thanksgiving! We just finished "killing" the traditional Thanksgiving dinner with family. After my second plate I settled a recliner right next to the television, where I fell asleep watching football! My wife woke me at about 5pm ready to head back home. We packed up the truck and headed back to Baton Rouge, from Slidell. On the drive back the wife and our girl fell asleep and I found myself thinking about the day and what I was most thankful for. These are just some to the things I feel most fortunate and thankful for:
- Each new day the God allows me to enjoy.
- My wife, daughter, and son-to-be (My wife is pregnant).
- For my family and friends, they are always there through good times and bad.
- For the business success I've enjoyed, the opportunity to experience the American Dream.
- The sacrifices made by so many brave men and women so that we may enjoy safety and freedom each and every day.
- The young men and women of our military who have given so much of themselves at the young ages of 18-25