College safety kit offers complete womans security on campus
Post by Bryan Buckner
Our college safety kit contains everything needed to stay safe on campus. This comprehensive security kit contains the best self defense and personal security products available, plus detailed information that explains each item and how to use it. In addition, the included interactive DVD teaches how to correctly use each product in the kit. Finally, this great safety kit includes some great awareness reports on the following topics College And Campus Safety Tips, College Rape Report, How To Secure Your Dorm or Apartment, Roommates, Safe Dating & Tools Parents Can Use To Prepare Their Kid For College.
This college survival kit by SafeFamilyLife is specifically structured to make a young woman's life safer at college. Included are the following items:
(1) - Lipstick Pepper Spray - Looks just like a tube of lipstick. Remove the top to reveal the pepper spray in disguise. This is 10% OC with a scoville heat unit (shu) rating of 2 million shu's.
(1) - Nap Alarm - Most college students don't get enough sleep. Tragedy could strike by dosing off while driving. This nap alarm is triggered when the head falls forward sounding a high decibel alarm.
(1) - ½ oz Pepper Spray with Visor Clip - Pepper spray protection for your vehicle. Special attachment allows you to clip right under the auto visor.
(1) - 2 oz. Pepper Spray with Wall Mount - Mount this two ounce unit in the apartment or dorm for home security.
(1) - ½ oz. Pepper Spray with Key chain - This key chain spray is a take anywhere defense spray product that easily attaches to your keys. The key chain is "break away" so you can easily separate your pepper spray from the keys if necessary.
(1) - Diversion Safe – Book - Hide your valuables in plain sight. This hidden book safe is perfect for securing money and jewelry.
(1) - Electronic Pocket Whistle - The attention grabber is a 130 decibel personal alarm.
(1) - Door Stop Alarm - A door stop alarm wedges under a door that you want to secure. If someone attempts to open the door an alarm sounds while the wedge stops the door form opening.
(1) - Cell Phone Lite - This handy super-bright go-anywhere LED Cell Phone Flash-Lite easily attaches to your cell phone or anything else you may have.
(1) - Motion Alert Alarm - The Motion Alert Alarm passive infrared system detects motion in any selected area. It mounts easily (vertically or horizontally) near any entry area and is battery operated, eliminating any need for wiring.
(6) - Special Safety Reports
Get yours today!