- DIY Homemade Pepper Spray - How to Make Pungent Spray December 07, 2020
- Best Pepper Spray - 2021 OC Buying Guide December 03, 2020
- Are Stun Batons a Good Protection Tool? September 04, 2020
Top Pepper Spray
Top Stun Guns
Lock Bumping - Protect Your Home and Family Today
Post by Bryan Buckner
Have you heard of lock bumping? If not, you need to; if so then what are you doing to prevent yourself from being victimized. Lock bumping was first discovered or developed by some locksmiths in Denmark. The procedure involves a technique for knocking or bumping on a lock cylinder while applying slight pressure to the back of the lock plug. When the pins jump inside the lock cylinder, the plug is able to slide out freely and disassemble the lock quickly. The use of lock bumping for criminal means began in Europe around 2002. Today lock bumping and the ease of this technique presents a real and serious home security issue. Below is very real information regarding lock bumping.
- Fact, Lock bumping can open 90+% of American homes which use an old style cylinder lock which is vulnerable to lock bumping key.
- Fact, Your home's door lock can even be bumped by a 10 year old child.
- Fact, Anyone can make bump keys in 5 minutes or less.
- Fact, When a lock bumping key is used to break into your house then there is no signs of forced entry or damage to the lock. This makes the insurance companies very weary in paying for the claim. You could loose everything and not get compensated because of a lock bumping key.