- DIY Homemade Pepper Spray - How to Make Pungent Spray December 07, 2020
- Best Pepper Spray - 2021 OC Buying Guide December 03, 2020
- Are Stun Batons a Good Protection Tool? September 04, 2020
Stalking Safety and Personal Security
Post by Bryan Buckner
Have you or someone you know been the victim of a stalker? Odds are good that you have an acquaintance who is being victimized by a stalker. Over 3.4 million people each year in the US find themselves the victim of stalking. The bottom line is that stalking is a very serious and potentially dangerous crime. Women are over three times more likely to be victims. Stalking by definition are actions that scare you or make you feel danger. Stalkers don't fit a criminal profile. Sometimes a stalker can be someone you met a work, other times they could be someone you dated, or you may not know them at all. Stalkers are consistent about lots of their actions. Here are some common actions to become aware of:
- Calls you over and over, may call and then hang up.
- Shows up unexpectedly wherever you are.
- Sends unwanted gifts, letters, cards, or e-mails.
- Causes property damage to your home or car.
- Keeps tabs on your internet and phone use.
- Threaten you or loved ones with physical harm.